Ledger line acting strangely when changing note spacing

Hi Daniel and the team,

First off, I apologize if this has been addressed somewhere already; I have been unable to find anything on the subject.

I am trying to re-space some notes without affecting the notes on other staves, so I am using graphical adjustment (that little round knob in the middle of the column). One of the notes that is two ledger lines below the staff is behaving oddly when I try to do this, however. As shown in the picture below, one of the two ledger lines moves smoothly along with the note, while the other one stays behind and stretches. Is there a way I can fix this, or should I cut out all the notes and re-enter them at a different rhythmic position?

Thank you in advance for any help.

What happens if you save the file and restart Dorico? That seems to solve a lot of redrawing problems.

If you are trying to move the notes sufficiently far that they would more clearly be located at a different rhythmic position, I would definitely recommend cutting them and pasting them in at a rhythmic position closer to where they should be drawn.