Library creator error while building library

Hi I am trying to build library from the set of my HSSE layer presets. I imported my presets, import audio files in the vst sound container and tried to build the library, It stopped with simple message “There are unassigned files.”
In tne unassigned section I have a warnig icon, and the details say ( basically every preset has almost the same message and I post here just first and last one and the summary)
DETAILS:
C:/Users/Windoor/Documents/VST3 Presets/Steinberg Media Technologies/HALion Sonic SE/Layer/Arpnalds.vstpreset:

• Arpnalds has no macro page
  • Arpnalds has no quick controls assigned
  • No author set
  • No sub category set
  • No characters specified

C:/Users/Windoor/Documents/VST3 Presets/Steinberg Media Technologies/HALion Sonic SE/Layer/ZEUL.vstpreset:
  • ZEUL has no macro page
  • ZEUL has no quick controls assigned
  • No author set
  • No category set
  • No sub category set
    C:/Users/Windoor/Documents/VST3 Presets/Steinberg Media Technologies/HALion Sonic SE/Layer/Zooring.vstpreset:
  • Zooring has no macro page
  • Zooring has no quick controls assigned
  • No author set
  • No sub category set

SUMMARY:
128 issues with no macro page
128 issues with no quick controls assigned

128 issues with no author set
20 issues with no category set
126 issues with no sub category set
67 issues with no characters specified
1 issue with signature specified but not tempo

AUDIO STATISTICS:
2 wav, 32 Bit float , 2 Channels, 96000 Hz
1474 wav, 16 Bit signed Integer, 2 Channels, 44100 Hz
12 wav, 24 Bit signed Integer, 2 Channels, 48000 Hz
3 wav, 32 Bit float , 2 Channels, 44100 Hz
96 wav, 16 Bit signed Integer, 2 Channels, 48000 Hz
1 wav, 32 Bit float , 1 Channels, 96000 Hz
1588 audio files overall
0 audio files not used by any preset
PRESET STATISTICS:
128 presets overall
113 presets with unassigned files

Any idea which files are unassigned and how to get rid of it?

Most of the warnings about macro page, quick controls, mediabay tags,… are just informative and you should be able to build the library.

However you need to sort out the unassigned files. These are the samples used by the presets. When you import the presets into Library Creator the samples appear in the Unassigned tab. You need to drag them into Private Audio Files folder.

|i did it already, all audio files are now in Privaste audio folder, in the samples section there is one line with empty file name, no name, but red icon ( have no idea why and what to do with it ) , and in the vst sound section I see one line with REverence_ImpulseLibrary.vstsound, and I dont know how to get rid of it.

If you used Reverence reverb in some of your presets you probably created external dependencies.

Just add that REverence_ImpulseLibrary.vstsound too.

Also check your samples in Private Audio Files folder. If you see a sample without a name and path it is probably impulse response sample referring to that dependent vstsound file. Delete such samples from Private Audio Files folder after adding the reverence vstsound file.

I get same error, no filename name warning sign. How do I add the FCP_SMT_005_Reverence_ImpulseLibrary_01.vstsound to the library. It’s 200MB, what a waste of space to add it.

I removed reverence and resaved the preset and the message went away, so this is the issue. Please help.

Hi @Timothy_Ivory

When you add reverence reverb by defaults it loads with no impulse response selected.

I believe this is causing the error and the sample with no filename.

Try to pick one from the menu and save your preset. This should solve the issue in Library creator.

Thanks, this did the trick.

Btw, know how to quickly add author name to multiple or all presets quickly?