license problem

hey everyone,
i’ve had my cubase LE4 (i know it’s old) installed on my lap top. i have followed the registration instructions and everything was fine and working well. when i got a new lap top, i tried to do the same procedure; installed cubase, opened the website and tried to register the product normally. the problem is, when i downloaded eLicenser it gave me a different serial number which steinberg did not recognize. and even when i tried to reactivate the old product or use the old activation code, it didn’t work because of the eLicenser serial number. i tried to uninstall and reinstall both of cubase and the elicenser but without use. i even tried to delete the license from the old lap top but i couldn’t, did all the maintenance and update and recovery … still no effect. i have noticed something anyway … i noticed that the serial number elicenser has given me is for a demo license. has anyone faced this problem before? what can i do to solve it?

Register the new soft eLicenser on My Steinberg and then reactivate your registered Cubase LE version.

i did and it said there is no soft elicenser with this number

In that case request support from within your My Steinberg account (the My Support menu).