"License server is currently not available"

I just bought the UR-44. Trying to download my eLicense for the Basic FX Suite that came with it. I get this error message:

“A connection to the license server could not be established, because the license server is currently not available (e.g. due to maintenance work). Please try again later, or contact your software vendor’s support department in case the problem persists.”

Anyone know if the license server is actually currently down for maintenance, or its a problem on my end?

Hi struknes,

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Problem should be fixed now. Please try to activate your license again.

Cheers,
Jochen

Jochen,

It worked! Got my license. Thank you so much ! =]

struknes

I just purchased my UR44 on Monday Feb 20 2017 and I couldn’t activate the software that came with it. Today I went out and purchased a E licenser to try an activate the software, still no dice. The problem is the activation system is not responding. I can’t create a ticket, I’ve requested an activation email numerous times, Ive called Yamaha in Ca. to assist in getting a response in which I called back today and the operator just says I have to wait for a call back. Still no call back! So frustrated. :cry: :open_mouth: :confused: