Licensing question-confused

I upgraded Cubase 11 Pro to 12. Works fine.
I upgraded Wavelab Pro to 11.1. Works fine.
I upgraded Spectralayers Pro 8 to 9. Works fine.

But all the licenses appear to be on my elicenser dongle. All programs say “activated”.
They all became activated via the tried&true download access code procedure in download assistant.

I did these upgrades over the course of the past few weeks. Spectralayers just a few days ago.

I expected each update to somehow magically now be under the new licensing system…but no…they’re all on the dongle.

Soooo…I don’t get how I’m supposed to make these elicenser dongle licenses be non-dongle licenses.

There’s no such thing as a “vouchers” tab in my “my steinberg” area…I’ve read some cryptic info that vouchers are how one makes the transition. Nothing mentioning the word voucher anywhere when I’m logged in.

What exactly am I supposed to be doing?

Now…all that being said…I just wish sb would keep the elicenser dongles…I’ve always liked that system :slight_smile:

Everything you need to know can be found here:

Your Cubase Pro 12 license isn’t stored in your eLicenser. That’s an additional license intended to allow you to use Cubase Pro 11 and other earlier versions, which require the eLicenser to work. This license shouldn’t be resold separately from your Cubase Pro 12 license.

Yes, as I said, I read that :slight_smile:

There are no migration vouchers in my account. No reference to 3 migration vouchers (Cb12, wl11, sl9).

And, there is no “vouchers area at the left of your account area” either.

Thanks though for trying to help.

EDIT…I figured it out. There are no vouchers and won’t be.

When I bought the three upgrades & typed in the download access codes, the Steinberg system auto-populated my entire account to use either the elicenser (ex cb12) or the new system.

No wonder I couldn’t find a reference to vouchers.

Have you tried opening the Steinberg Activation Manager yet? What licenses does it show you?