Link the Lyrics windows with video output?

Isn’t it possible to set the output of Lyrics track to a specific monitor ? using the video output.

I have only one choice :

What is the use of the Audiance view ? Because I think the lyrics visualizer is only in the Audience view ?

Hi all, just to up this topic because I’m facing the same question: why the lyric view cannot be output as a video output ?
My setup should be:

• one video output for audience (video clip)
  • one video output sent to 3 HDMI monitors (by hardware) on stage to give lyrics to singers

But it’s not possible with VST Live, I have to produce a video clip … I know that a mobile app can be used but it’s not my goal, I want prompter style.

Hi! I think its easier, because no need for VIDEO-OUT port for LYRICS from app. Just detach lyrics window and pull/place via OS’s X to pull “lyrics window” on any display

And what about video lyrics ?
It could be cool to overlay the lyrics to a video, or a feature to have video/lyrics to display to audience, instead of using an extern tool to make the video.

But in my understanding @magicguigui you asked - above in your post - how to put on lyrics on separated screen(s) from video track :wink::sweat_smile:
I think the right answer is:

• Video1 in mapped on screen#1
  • Lyrics detached window moved to screen#2{n}

@fkalmus, but it seems that you never managed to used this ?

Transparancy you mean? Otherwise I used/managed a lot to have LYRICS on one screen and VIDEO track on Stage LED Wall booth from VSTLive

But you never managed to overlay image to video , right ?

No, not really…. I synced VL with a media server that could solve this when I needed such a video-overlay thing

Btw reading your 1st post again, for Lyrics there is one another view. Sure there is “Audience-view” but make a try using Lyrics view because there are lots of improvements in the last couple of months.