link to support

Suddenly Dorico wont open. Asks for activation code. I enter that and get this answer.

"The activation code has been used already. An activation code can be used only once to download or upgrade a license.

Please contact your software vendor to get a valid activation code."

Yeah. Closed for maintenance at Steinbergs website.

Can somebody provide me with a link/emailadress to support? Would be wonderful,

Jan-Erik

I would suggest cross-posting on the Dorico FB group and tagging John Barron. He can get you up and running quickly.

The first thing to try is running eLicenser Control Center as administrator, and letting it perform its standard maintenance tasks. You will hopefully find that this will repair things and Dorico will then start normally again.

In particular, Maintenance normally works if your eLicenser issue was caused by upgrading to a later edition of Windows 10, such as the recently released Windows 10 1903. It is always the first thing to try.

You cannot reuse an activation code, as the error message says. If the maintenance procedure does not get you running again and your Dorico licence was on a soft eLicenser (stored on your computer, rather than on a USB ‘dongle’), the self-help way ahead is to get a new activation code using the “Reactivate” button in My Steinberg. As you say, this part of the Steinberg web site is currently down for maintenance.