List-Editor the selected line is rendered in black

Cubase does not crash anymore on recording sysex. Thanks.

But I have the feeling that there are some rendering issues. Eg in the List-Editor the selected line is rendered in black. Black on dark gray background is more or less not readable. Maybe that is the next thing you could report to Steinberg.

Hi,

Could you please attach a screenshot?

As you can see the 5th line is selected and it is black. Really hard to read. Especially if you display is dimmed. Black on dark gray.

Hi,

The whole line is highlighted by light-blue on my side.

With the latest version? Don’t know, why it is different. Nevertheless, it should be fixed.

Hi,

Yes, with Cubase 13.0.30.

It cannot be fixed is it’s at your system only. If everyone would see the same, the forum would be full of it.

Could you try in Cubase Safe Start Mode [Disable Preferences] or even to rename all Cubase versions preferences folders, please?

I hope I did it right. But it’s the same.
But I found out, that I also have a blue line, when I select something else in the line. But if you have a sys-ex recording and open the sysex for editing, then the row gets black. Clicking eg on the time then the line is highlight in blue.

Did you also test with sys-ex recording. And if you have one, click on the sys ex preview in the line to open the sys-ex editor.