List of all apps that work with IAA and Cubasis

This thread is an attempt to list all of the IAA apps that show up in Cubasis.

Who has other ones that show up?
I found a list of IAA apps but not all of them show up in Cubasis

If you have any that are not on this list please let me know in the thread and I will update the first post.
Please post if it shows up as instrument, FX, or MIDI only, or all of the above (or at least as much as you know).

edit:
updated list: December 19th 2013 (confirmed by users in this thread)

Instruments:
Alchemy free
Sampletank
Nanologue
iMini
Chordion (shows up as a MIDI input but not an instrument)
SampleTank
Nave
Galileo
Magellan
Alchemy pro
Voice synth
Nlog pro (eff+synth)
Addictive synth
Bismark BS-16i soundfont player
Yamaha Synth Arp & Drum Pad (possibly has a freeze bug, but plays back and “records” fine)
iSEM

Effects:
Amplitube
AUFX:Dub
AUFX:Space
Bias
EchoPad
StompBox
Virsyn Audioverb (has freeze bug)
iVoxel
Harmony Voice
Nlog Pro (FX)

*please let me know if any of this info is incorrect and I will update the original post.

Alchemy free
Sampletank
Nanologue

I see as Effects:
Amplitube
AUFX:Dub
AUFX:Space
Bias
EchoPad
StompBox

I see as Inputs:
iMini
Chordion
SampleTank
Nave
Galileo
Magellan

Virsyn Audioverb which is great to have in Cubasis.However there is a critical bug unfortunately.Freezing or mixdown with Audioverb in send or insert slot will put a nasty feedback from Audioverb into the new Audiofile.I wrote the developer a mail,hope it gets fixed soon.

I add :
Alchemy pro
Voice synth
Nlog pro (eff+synth)
Addictive synth

Jan

Cool, thanks for the input guys. Keep em coming :slight_smile: I’ll consolidate the list shortly.

Can’t wait to see some drum apps in this list (DM1, Funkbox, etc…). Hopefully it will improve MIDI sync/start/stop/continue issues as well.

Bismark BS-16i soundfont player
Yamaha Synth Dr and Pads

bump*

Any new ones to add?
Anyone?

Updated first post to include Arturia iSEM

Effects
iVoxel
Harmony Voice

I have to disagree. This app doesn’t works properly in Cubasis 1.7.1. At least not as IAA node. Playback is okay, but after freezing, there is only garbage in the resulting audio track.

Works here. Just verified it.
Create Audio Track
Routing Tab, Inter-App, Yamaha
Arm the track for record, switch to synth drum and DR pad
Hit record, play something, stop switch to Cubasis
It works.

First post updated with 2 new FX and a note about a possible bug in the Yamaha DR app when freezing…
Once again, if any of this can be confirmed, denied, or is just plain wrong let me know and I will update the original post.