List of All Key Commands in Cubase 12

Thank you so much for your effort! Awesome!!!

1 Like

Thank You !!!

1 Like

There is also my old “key commands to html” app, but that works a little bit differently (converts your currently defined key commands to either html or csv). I gotta admit I didn’t test it with C12, but I just assume it will still work.

4 Likes

That’s a neat effort!
:ok_hand:t3:

Might I suggest something as a fellow Touch Portalist? Cubase will happily receive up to F19, so feel free to also use those extra 56 assignments (F13-F19, with their 8 possible combinations. No modifier, Ctrl, Shift, Alt, Alt Ctrl, Alt Shift, Ctrl Shift, Alt Ctrl Shift).

2 Likes

Thank you. This really helps me as I am often looking for empty slots for key commands.

1 Like

Also, if you need even more!

3 Likes

Awesome, I didn’t know that, thanks!

I’ll update that for my separate TouchPad version with all my personal key commands.

2 Likes

I thought I could do this on Windows but seems it only works on MAC I think?

I’m on Windows. What doesn’t work?

Many thanks!
That was exactly I was looking for

Thanks Simon … much appreciated!

Go to “Key Command” on drop down window and you can assign things in there- just find the attribute- type the command you want- hit the up arrow and it is assigned

This is awesome ! I’d been scouring search engines and user guides for this; Thank you !!!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you!!

Very helpful, thank you!Sharon.

Great, thank you very much

Thanks a lot! I was going to spend time in Excel to clean the whole list, and I couldn’t find a way to select the whole list in Steinberg Support.

Do you have the same sheet for Cubase 13?

Hi,

You can find the default key Commands in the manual. On the left side, select the category.

1 Like