I would really like to see punch-in audo recording capability too.
I didn’t want to read through all the comments, so maybe , my suggestions are already mentioned
- not only horizontal zooming, but also vertical
- I do not know the right termenology and maybe it is already available… Send MIDI clock and some feature that, if you use a drum kit in audiobus, when the drum kit starts playing Cubasis starts recording simultanious. (If this is available can someone please explain how this works?) I know you can edit the recoding, but this is a lot of work
#Marreman Vertical zooming is already there, just try it on the track names rather than the main area to the right.
Yes it works already. If you’re using the drum-app, there should be a little slider for the audio-bus-controls where the Cubasis transport is available.
I see 1.3 is on its way. Looks good, but I do hope some of the ‘other things’ relate to the midi editor. I bought Cubasis on the strength of its midi credentials on other platforms thinking that this is where its strength woud lie. Fairly basic so far.
Two simple additions would keep me going for a while:
1 Quantise strength so I can tighten my drum performances a little without removing all life from them.
2 Set all selected notes to a set length. Drum notes don’t need to one bar long, but they are sometimes recorded like that with the system I use.
Fairly basic midi stuff. Midi was Steinberg’s strength. I have the luxury of Auria to mix with.
1 vst and vsti standard for iOS
2 internal synth with analogic emularono and wavetables
3 internal sampler synth with filter,envelopes , effect and user waves
4 midi edit with sysex and controller edit
Bye from italy
Can samples be assigned to the pads and or keys yet?
Also, folders in the media bay is key.
What I would like for starters is the ability to:
- group tracks - especially drum tracks
- edit velocity by midi value
- import midi files directly from Dropbox
A Silence, as opposed to Trim or Erase, function in the Sample editor will be much appreciated.
The ability to save mix downs as mp3 (320k) vs m4a (256k)
The resurrection of the interactive phrase synth as an in app purchase
essentially better / sparkling midi control - its cpu lite
- MIDI clock in & out please ??
- 24bit audio rec
- the ability to group tracks
But mainly MIDI clock…
My favorite features would be:
- MIDI through
- punch in / out
- the possibility to edit sustain, pitch and modulation messages
- better sound-quality for the internal instruments
(I´m Cubase-Artist User and so I used the Halion-Sonic sounds,
in my Opinion these are much better than the internal Cubasis Samples)
- some kind of VST instruments (like Virtual Guitarist) or at least some useable MIDI loops.
(As some others mentioned before, I would be too willing to pay for some better sounds or some Virtaul Gitarist substitute, or some other special features beyond the DAW basics)
Animation , the ability to group tracks and also VU meters in the arrangement view for the tracks much like its bigger brother Cubase.
Animation? What do you want to animate? Or are talking about automation?
Thanks Ha Ha, don’t know how Animation come into my head and I didn’t even preview before I post.
Yes I do mean AUTOMATION
Hi Mr Steinberg,
I have a request ( or 2 actually)
Multi outputs ( this is really going to help people to take it to stage ,seperate klick for drummer,submix out for FOH)
24bit at somepoint would be nice
A full VSTi implementation, so that it is possible to use for example the Korg legacy collection and other VST instruments. ( a way of using the .dll extensions for this on the ipad)
.dll stands for Windows plugins. You cannot use it on a Mac
this way. How should this work on an iPad then?
Again. TIME STRETCHING!!!