List plugs that work properly under C6 64bit

I urge everyone to list their favorite plug-ins that are known to work properly under C6 64bit / win 7.

Stuff that works:

NI Komplete (NI just updated some drivers and Im guessing they work - have not tried yet though)

Stuff that doesnt:

IK Multimedia T-racks

Rob Papen Albino3

(I know the old 32bit plugs can be bridged but to be honest I’ve tried bridging thru Steiny’s own bridger and bouth JBridge as well and the plugs will often cause crashes no matter what. So lets stay clear of that.)

Works:
NI Guitar Rig 4

Doesn’t:
Drumcore 3

Works properly:
Native Instruments Battery 3
Native Instruments Absynth 4

I’m trying to find some information on what older Native Instruments plugins will work in C6/64.
So far I’ve gotten
Battery3
Guitar Rig 4
Kontakt 4 with EP and Akoustik Pianos libraries which are older libraries brought over into Kontakt 4.
Absynth 5
FM8
Massive
Reaktor 5
Kore 2 shows up in the VST 32bit folder in the VST Instruments menu and it loads and I can play sounds from it so I don’t know if that is being bridged by the VST bridge program and I’m not completely sure it all works right.

I would like to know if anyone has used the bridging program in C6/64 for any old NI stuff…
How do you know if it is working or not…

(I know the old 32bit plugs can be bridged but to be honest I’ve tried bridging thru Steiny’s own bridger and bouth JBridge as well and the plugs will often cause crashes no matter what. So lets stay clear of that.)

Please be sure that you do not bridge the plugins “twice”. Most of the time users bridge the plugins twice and blame Cubase. Please be sure that you do not bridge the plugin with JBridge and then “again” with the VSTBridge

cheers,

Chris

Garritan Personal Orchestra 4 works fine in Cubase 6 Trial.

nb. There are both 64bit and 32bit versions included.

(once I install the full version I will have to see how it compares with the 16bit HSO…) :wink:

So there’s really no stable VST2.x 32 bit plugin bridge within C6?
Does SB have any list or testing on any 3rd party 32bit plugins that are stable and work with C6.
In the long run I guess it doesn’t matter to me with Komplete6 I can run all 64bit plugins and let the other instruments fade to black…I don’t like taking the chance of it crashing for no reason just because some older plugin fails in the middle of a tune. I would rather just stay away from them all until SB fixes the bridge program.
And I don’t like the idea of having to buy a different $15 bridging program just to make it work on $500 software platform.!!! That seems crazy…why can’t SB have something better than a jbridge?
Some people will have older C4/5 projects that contain almost ALL 32bit plugins.
Me personally I will just start new with Win7, C6 and NI and go from there.
Is there any reason why SB provided this bridge program but is not fixing it to be stable?
Is this something that will be fixed in future updates.
Seems like this is a big problem with the program!