Loading mix-console

Hi all,

Has anyone had any issue with loading projects?

Specifically the “loading mix-console” meter?

Up until today, it all loaded smoothly but now it takes a good 3-4 minutes to get past the loading meter, and I don’t know why???

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Jim B

Try loading in safe mode. If it works better then you will have to dive in further to figure out which config, vst, or project is fouling things up.

Regards :sunglasses:

Thanks Prock,

I’ll have a go tomorrow and report back.

Cheers,

Jim B

A quick update,

I was going to start CBP in safe mode, as suggested by Prock, but I thought I would see what happens if I freeze the audio tracks.

There is only 5 tracks, so after freezing, I closed CBP but it didn’t ask if I wanted to save the changes I had made?

I tried it again, thinking it may have just been a blip, and once again it didn’t save changes :question:

Anyone had this before?

BTW I recently bought Waves GTR plug in, is it this that could be giving me this problem?

Thanks for your assistance,

Jim B

I never had that happen but since you ID’d a recent change maybe you should temporarily disable that Waves plugin and recheck it. Just temporarily move the .dll file (or .vst file?) to your desktop and do some more testing.

Regards :sunglasses:

Hi again Prock,

Here’s what I have so far.

Firstly, I checked the knowledge base and trashed all the prefs.

This stopped the issue of not asking to save changes but didn’t solve the load time for mix console.

I then rendered the 5 tracks, closed the programme and reopened it, no difference.

Then I disabled the original tracks, closed the programme and bingo, problem gone away.

Just to double check, I then deleted the rendered tracks, enabled the originals, closed the programe, and the original mix console load time issue is back.

I figure it is obviously something to do with the Wave GTR plug so I need to do a bit more digging.

Thanks for your ideas and suggestions Prock, I’ll let you know how I get on.

Jim B