locical presets desappeared

Hello to everyone … :smiley: In Cubase 9.5 (but only there. Others versions works perfectly!!) my logical presets are desappeared although I can see them perfectly in directory C\Programmi\Steinberg\Cubase 9.5\ Presets\Project Logical Editor. So I can run the logical editor (and it works good) but I can’t manage the presets (The Line Midi\Logical Presets is always grey!!) Someone can help me? Maybe there is a way to force Cubase 9.5 to see the correct direction? Thx in advance
Alex :wink:

P.S. Sorry my Eng.

This usually has something to do with “Roaming”. See other threads this, for example

Hi ColinPark, many many thx for your kind suggest! Tomorrow, ad soon ad possible I’ll try.
Good night and thx again!
Alex.

Dear and kind Mr. ColinPark … I just tried your suggest and now I have, in my logical editor (please, note, NOT PROJECT LOGICAL but logical editor for midi and other) a fake preset I named “MicheyMouse” :laughing: And now when i go in MIDI\LOGICAL PRESETS I find it NOT GREY but with just a preset named, naturally, MicheyMouse. My problem is when I try to find, with explorer, that preset to find the location wher copy the presets. It always say me “Not Found” …SIGH … :cry: Probably is my fault … but, please, tell me … what i do wrong?
Thx in advance for your help and, please, excuse my crazy Eng. :laughing:
Alex

You need to copy the files from:

“C:\Program Files\Steinberg\Cubase 9.5\Presets”

to the folder:

“C:\Users_\Your User Name_\AppData\Roaming\Steinberg\Cubase 9.5_64\Presets”

Riiiiiiiiiightttttttt :smiley: … Thank you very very much, planarchist :wink: … Problem solved … 1 billion of thx … :mrgreen:
But now I have a doubt … Why my Explorer can’t find my MIKEYMOUSE preset? I found it in the folder you indicate … mhhhhhhhh … I tried many times (with other files also) but nothing to do … It seems that Explorer is not able to find files in that folder(s) … mhhhhhhh … For someone who is interested … Remember to say to Windows SHOW HIDE FILES … :slight_smile:
Alex