Logical Editor Question

So I’m just starting to get into the Logic Editor and loving it but I’ve hit a bit of a wall with a couple tasks. I’m hoping someone can help me figure it out.

Backstory I have a very large template with over 400 tracks inside many folders and sub folders.

The first task I’m trying to achieve is to select my default piano no matter where I am in my template. I’ve managed to achieve part of this goal. If my folder’s “Pianos + Friends” and sub folder “Pianos” are both open then I’ve made a logical editor that will take me too my default piano track “EW Steinway”. However if the folder’s are closed then it doesn’t work. I’m wondering if there is a way to get the folder’s to open and have the track selected with the press of a button.

The second task I’m trying to achieve is related. If I have some or all of my folders closed I want to be able to select all my events whether they be audio or midi and have all the corresponding folders open. That way I can close everything down hit a button and then only the folders with the tracks I’m using open up. If anyone one could help me with these two task’s I’d be greatly appreciative.

Thanks,
-Tyler

You would make one PLE preset to open the folder, then another to select the track. Then, in Key Commands you would create a macro containing the former, then the latter, then assign it to a keystroke.

That, i don’t know. But maybe consider using the Visibility Agents.

Thanks,
-Tyler

Okay great, I’ll try that. I’ve never really looked into the visibility agents but I’ll give it a shot.

Thanks!