Login Item on Mac

I’m poking around in my login items on my Mac running Ventura. There is a process called “ti und m AG” that affects all users, and I can’t find the source. A web search points to a German security company. I’m wondering if this is a component of Steinberg’s e-licensing or some other process needed to run Dorico. I would like to track it down and make sure it’s not malicious. Any information?

This URL might have some info:

I did see that, and I have never had that application on any of my devices, as far as I know.

I don’t have anything of that name. Steinberg’s Background process is here:

I also note that the noted website includes the sentence “This app is available only on the App Store for iPhone and iPad” which makes you wonder about an appearance on Mac OS Ventura although the developer of the iPhone/iPad app is listed as “ti und m AG” so there appears to be good cause for confusion. Sorry I can’t be more helpful.

It’s not a part of Steinberg Licensing, no.

You may want to try using Etrecheck, a program which produces a detailed report about the state of your Mac, including all Launch Agents and Daemons. It should list the filepath of all such files.

https://etrecheck.com/en/index.html