Looong loading time, but one song only SOLVED

Hi All

Wonder if any of you might have an idea here. I have no problems, everything is working as it should, EXCEPT for just one song which takes 5 minutes to load, I’ve cleared the pool and that improved things slightly but I can’t figure it, I used a fair bit of Variaudio on it, but I’ve done that on others too without this happening, :confused: :confused: :confused:

Best Regards

Dave

Hi All

Sorry to post again but a small update, I happened to load a backup file for this tune and there is a box saying "Connecting Media"and the estimated time remaining is 3mins, I also noticed that there is one file mentioned and next to it a bracket with a number increasing all the time(it’s at 800 at the moment) does anyone know what this is all about!!!? I checked in the pool when finished and there were that many mentions of it, but the file is only used once and there aren’t that many cut sections!!

Best Regards

Dave

Hi All

Forgot that I’d done hitpoints on the acoustic guitar and divided the audio, so many that it kinda looked like one track, had it too dark as well. Anyway bounced it and end of problem

Best Regards

Dave