I have some vst intrument. (addivtive drums in this case) and then i need to bounce it in wav file to work with.
How I bounce :
- Solo VTS instrument I’m going to bounce
- Set locators
- Bounce using Audio Mixdown funtion. From the In the same sample rate and bit (44.1 and 24 - that’s my project’s settings)
- Bounce from the channel that I checked in in Audio Mixdown window
- There are no plugins in insert
- Then I listen my bounced wav file right in cubase and compare it with original VSTi
I don’t know what’s going on after bouncing but quality is losing. It sounds different. no metter what VSTi , no metter what type of bounce I use (realtime or not) it starts to sound different as a wav. How to fix that?
I shoot the video below you can hear https://vimeo.com/457215188
My system: Cubase 10.5, Windows 10 Pro 2004, i7 4790, 16Gb RAM.