Loss of DAW control

Lost daw control with my Nektar Panorama T6. Worked fine in Windows 7. I invested in a new desktop pc and upgraded to Windows 10, re-installed Cubase Artist 10.06 and then the Panorama T6. The T6 appears in the midi manager. I can play notes, modulation and pitchbend but the record, play rewind etc., don’t do anything. Nektar have told me to re-instal Cubase - is that really necessary? Where should the T6 dll file be located?
Any help very much appreciated

This extensions are installed with cubase. (at least on OSX, and it used to be so in MSWindows too). So very close to the cubase.exe.

Well finally solved my loss of DAW control after two years! Steinberg couldn’t help, Nektar couldn’t help so I just managed without the DAW controller on my Panorama T6 then today, while trying to find out why my Melda plugins wouldn’t work I read a post in the Melda forum who said it was a problem with VC redistributables being corrupted. You right click on the Windows logo, select apps and features, type “visual” in the search bar and it lists all the VC redistributables. Start from the bottom and right click and you get the option to modify, choose that, then choose repair. Do that with each one in turn until you reach the ones that you can’t modify then just reboot and hey presto - I have DAW control again and IU’m looking forward to re-installing the Melda package.

1 Like