Lost adjustments of cross-system slurs when opening a score from a previous version

Here’s an example of what I experience with customized cross-system slurs when opening a file from a previous version:
Customized slurs

Opening message
Lost adjustments
The loss of adjustments only happens with cross-system slurs. Does anyone have any ideas on how to avoid this?

Can you please provide a project that reproduces this problem? To my knowledge there haven’t been any changes between Dorico 5.1.10 and 5.1.40 that would account for this change in appearance.

Thanks for asking, Daniel. Since no one else seems to know the problem, I assume that the error is on my side. I lost all my .xml configuration files a few weeks ago. I have since restored most of my personal settings, but probably not all of them. So my guess is that the Dorico files that were created with the original configuration files do not harmonize with the current defaults, at least not as far as the cross-system slurs are concerned. I have tried everything possible in the Engraving Option in the slur options, but have not been able to solve the problem. It’s tedious because my proofreader is constantly sending me proofs, and now I not only have to implement his corrections, but also go through the entire score again for incorrect slurs. There are several hundred pages in total.

When I open the attached Dorico Fîle, I find this slur in incipit no. 1, bar 2:
grafik
But the slur was originally as in the attached PDF file:
grafik
Incipit Nr. 1 with old configuartion.pdf (339.3 KB)
Incipit Nr. 1 with old configuration.dorico (1.0 MB)