Lots of CRASHES on 10.0.40 (Enabling and saving lots of tracks)

Cubase 10.0.40 is extremely unstable on my computer for enabling many disabled tracks at once, and also for saving many tracks as multi VST track presets. The tracks are Instrument tracks with Komplete Kontrol loaded.
I don’t get any error box, doesn’t save a backup cpr either - just quits without warning. Super annoying and I really hope Steinberg will fix this as it’s really not workable. When I re-open Cubase, I see that the media bay has the “Multi” vst preset folder in red and I have to wait a while until it has finished fixing itself. This symptom upon relaunching is consistent with Cubase having crashed during both operations mentioned here.
Cubase issue - adding multi vst track presets - takes long time to load existing ones.jpg

Hi,

Could you provide a dmp file located in Documents/Steinberg/Crash Dumps folder, please?

Sure - I see MANY, ranging from 2MB to 40MB.
How do I send them to you?

Hi,

Either attach them here, or put them to any server and shat the link, please.

Looks like the system here only supports attachments up to 2MB. So included those…

But as you can see from the screenshot, it generated a bunch, depending from which template I was working with the instruments tracks and track presets
Cubase 10.0.40.284 64bit 2019.9.29 15.58.39.654.dmp (1.54 MB)
Cubase 10.0.40.284 64bit 2019.9.27 16.19.16.023.dmp (1.4 MB)
Cubase 10.0.40.284 64bit 2019.9.30 8.55.20.913.dmp (1.93 MB)

here is the contents of my crashdumps folder

Hi,

That doesn’t look healthy. :-/ I’m sorry for my delay, I will have a look on it next week.

ok thanks… i’ll try not to lose any sleep over it!

Hi,

I’m sorry for my delay. 2 crashes are the same area: Komplete Kontrol. Other crash is in windows.storage.

Thanks for looking into it Martin. However, where does that leave me? Are you saying this is unrelated to Cubase?

Hi,

Yes. this is not on Cubase side. Cubase crashes just as follower of Komplete Kontrol.