Lyrics collides with notes

Hello.
I’m starting to get used to the layout, and the philosophy of the program but I have encountered a problem I can’t solve. I have written in a song in the program and the text to the melody is colliding with the lowest note. I know I can go in engraving options and adjust the vertical position of the lyric line relative to the system, however, this affects the other system as well, creating an unnecessary gap between the lyric line and the system. (see attachments)
Is there a way to adjust the vertical position of just one lyric line?

I want to take the opportunity to thank you for a great product and I look forward to the coming updates.

Kind regards
Rode

I guess that’s what Y offset is for, and thank you for pointing that, because it does not work. Let’s wait for Daniel’s accurate answer.

I’m afraid there’s no good way to sort this out at the moment. The forthcoming 1.0.10 update will fix the problem by providing a customisable means of specifying what the gap between the innermost line of lyrics and any items protruding from the staff should be.

I’m sure a dedicated gutter setting will be useful, but I’ve played with lyrics quite a lot recently, and I’ve yet to encounter a scenario where the lyrcis do not move properly away from the staff content. I’m extremely impressed.

fratveno wrote

I’ve played with lyrics quite a lot recently, and I’ve yet to encounter a scenario where the lyrcis do not move properly away from the staff content. I’m extremely impressed.

+1