Lyrics disappear when moving across systems

When moving lyrics up/down, crossing (cmd+m/n) through other systems which also includes lyrics, som syllables disappear from the other systems that includes text. It is as the moving lyrics “grabs” some letters here and there on it’s way and merge them with itself. I have included a flow: Layout “Dirigent;” measure 43: Select lyrics in any system and make it cross another system that includes text.
Screenshot 2022-09-26 at 11.17.32
Screenshot 2022-09-26 at 11.17.53
Slaveprinsen2022 - Hjertet mitt gleder seg(D+K).dorico (1.6 MB)

Moving lyrics through systems that already contains lyrics is a bad idea. Use COpy and Paste, or Alt-click on the destination.

To elaborate slightly: For certain types of objects, Dorico allows only one at a given beat position. Chord symbols are another example. If you move a lyric syllable to the position of another in the same verse, it replaces what was there.

I understand, thank you. It makes the crossing function a bit too dangerous for me - I have used the function extensively copying music w/lyrics between staves, and when proofreading my musical I discover that I have lost lyrics here and there. I love the crossing function, though.