M-Audio Oxygen 49 (2014) and cubase 7.5

How do I set up my oxygen 49 with cubase 7.5?
I tried direct link and manual assigning but nothing works so far.
Help appreciated!!

Same Problem here… just won’t get the axiom to control the transport of cubase 7.5…
I work on a mac os 10.8.5

Same issue for me as well:/ Cubase 7.5 and Mac OS 10.9.5

The button assignments on the Oxygen is set up on the keyboard itself. The procedure is too involved to explain here. You’ll have to consult the manual. It can be downloaded from the m-audio site.

To control Cubase transport controls, you need to make sure that the transport buttons on the Oxygen is set to comply with the MMC (MIDI Machine Control) standard. This is all explained in the manual.

Then you’ll need to set up Cubase correctly. Please, refer to pages 655-657 in the “Cubase 7 Operation Manual” pdf.

Hi,
I have an M-Audio Oxygen 25 and had the same problem getting it to work with Cubase 7.5.
I downloaded “DirectLink for Cubase 7” from M-audio’s web site.

When installing the installation said DirecLink for Cubase 5! Confusing! However I found the following solution from another forum and it worked for me -Windows 7 (I don’t know about a mac).

The installation of DirectLink puts the files AxiomCubaseDirectLink.dll, AxiomProCubaseHyperControl.dll and OxygenCubaseDirectLink.dll in C:\Program Files\Steinberg\Cubase 5\Components. If the directory doesn’t exist it will be created.
Ok - here’s the trick: Copy these files to C:\Program Files\Steinberg\Cubase 7.5\Components.

I also had to do the following settings in Cubase to get both the transport and oxygen keys to work:

In device setup under M-Audio Oxygen select “all midi inputs” for the MIDI input area and then choose “Not connected” for the MIDI output.

I also found that if I want to use the keyboard for an instrument track I have to set “Input Routing” on the “inspector” to “Oxygen 25”.