[Mac] Apple offers OS X 10.9.3—now .4

Aloha guys.

Found this here:
http://www.macnn.com/

The reason I am posting this is because of this statement:
The brief release notes mention that developers are requested
to focus on audio and graphic drivers in their testing.

The ‘audio’ part means us boy and girls.

I might just be making a mountain out of a molehill here
but for early adoptors, ‘Forewarned is forearmed’.

Be careful.
{‘-’}

lol nothing like Obsoleting equipment so quick …got to love Apple Mac :unamused:

Oh cool, another round of updating every device and software to work with Apple’s new and improved audio framework.

Yay.

I was going to remark that Mavericks is to computing, what New Jersey’s offshore dumping is to its’ beaches. But I decided not to. :wink:

Soooo true.

But people will still swim in it.
Point is:
Be careful.
{‘-’}

Apple are probably aware by now that for serious audio work, there is no question about which platform is best.

OS X 10.9.3 is likely to further focus on bug fixes rather than the raft of small but new features that accompanied 10.9.2. In addition to FaceTime audio calling, both Messages and FaceTime also gained contact blocking, and Apple issued updated Safari versions for Mavericks and Mountain Lion, AutoFill improvements, better VoiceOver navigation, and a change to the new default standard for network connections, SMB2 (replacing the venerable Apple File Protocol).

No need to panic. Looks like they’re simply improving 10.9.2 which had some audio improvements already.
They’re staying on the same track and should things change like when they released 10.9.

Steinberg will release software updates for Cubase, UR28M… So will Native Instruments. I’m not worried :smiley:

+1
Just go slowly. :slight_smile:
{‘-’}

Update:
10.9.4 is now available.

Anybody?
{‘-’}

Updated yesterday. No issues. Apple said: It is recommended for all Mavericks users. It improves the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac :slight_smile:

After trying C7.5.20 and OSX.9.4 on a partition for a couple of days,
all is well here. So far.
{‘-’}

Apple is one the best brand i have ever used :nerd: :nerd: :ugeek: :ugeek:

Apple is aggressively herding folks from Mavericks to Yosemite.

Any of ya’ll having good luck with Yosemite?

Yes by far the best Cubase and OS X experience for me since 10.9…

No ‘real’ probs here as well.

{‘-’}