I am always hesitant to upgrade an existing, working system, fearing that the new program will screw with my ability to open older projects flawlessly. That said-questions:
- I understand that you have to remove C5 preferences before updating, so that you can save new templates. How do you get the old templates back into C6?
- Had everyone been able to open their C5 projects in C5 after upgrading, with no problems?
- How about opening C5 projects in C6-does everything open perfectly?
- I understand that there would be different issues in opening 32 bit projects in C6 64 bit, but has anyone done that? How did it go,if so?
- I’m sure I’m missing a few things-are there any other min “gotchas” and “look out for…'s”
TIA for any info.