Mac- MBP 15 with Intel Iris Pro Graphics?

Is anyone using the new MacBook Pro 15 with the integrated Intel Iris Pro Graphics?
I’m wondering if this will affect Cubase Video performance.
Thanks,
s

Yes, I have one with 16GB Ram. Honestly, not one hiccup (yet!). I am scoring to pciture with it. The cool thing is, it’s automatically switches between the Iris video and the NVIDIA depending on the demands. I have two additonal displays attched, and run a slave PC via VEPro 5.

Thanks Wolf,
so you have the one with the video card installed too. I may end up getting that just to be on the safe side and for the extra RAM & drive space. But the additional 600 is a tough pill to swallow.
I was also curious how the lower end model, even 13s perform with no dedicated GPU.

Thanks again,
s

If you don’t do any major video work, it should be fine. I do a lot of film stuff, so I bit the bullet and made myself “future-proof” just in case. I’d avoid the 13" models, the 15" has a faster processor. When you get the MacBook, put it through the ringer and test it. If it doesn’t hold up, you can return it to Apple for a 100% refund within 14 days. I put mine through heavier than normal work loads and it was solid.