Macbook pro fan noise when running C9

I was using is a mid 2012 fully loaded and a 2017 also… no issues with both machines.

I have no issues, I have optimisation issues. The DAW works, yea some bugs but nothing that we are not aware of and which isn’t being fixed.

Let me give you an example. And I sh*t you not, these are SINGLE MONO tracks with dry audio and amp sim with IR. That’s it.

Cubase Low Res Mode:

Cubase Normal

Logic Pro X

Cubase SHOULD BE optimised to run like Logic is optimised. There is something not right here.

There is an optimisation problem with Cubase 9 and it’s the UI causing the heavy CPU usage.

Edit
Look at the values directly after the DAW name. Logic is as low as 10! And I was running it with an IR and amp sim! How can this be?

If you want to do the same open up Terminal, type “top” and hit “shift + f + enter” = sort by memory.

I’ve had this problem ever since I upgraded to Sierra, which was maybe 9 months or so ago. I was on 8.5 then, and then went to 9, and now 9.5… Took it to Apple because it still has Apple Care and they ran tests and sent it off, and got it back and nothing changes… (Mine is a MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014 - 2.5 GHz Intel Core i7 - 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 - Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB BTW)… I even purchased El Captain, though I haven’t installed it…I think I’ve tried everything, not sure what is next.

I was doing research again today…Pissed I have to purchase more things just eliminate noise from my studio. I’ve been using Cubase for 15+ Years.