Magic Night Quick Loop

Hey guys,

Its been awhile since I posted here but in the southeast at least we got snowed in and I decided to play around on the keyboard and find a little something to record. Really ditched all my incomplete projects after chasing around vocalists for a long time. Will likely come back to those once I have a bit more budget. Didn’t really put long into this mix but if anybody wants to get their hands dirty for fun I’ll gladly send files.

https://soundcloud.com/btrailblazer/magic-night

Thanks for taking the time to listen

Blake

Nice ‘‘airy’’ and happy piece…lacks ‘‘light and shade’’ but as you said…it’s a quick demo…but nice… :slight_smile:

Kevin

Thanks for the input Kevin. Probably no shade feel due to there being no minor chords. If I ever decided to expand this I would add in something of that nature. Good catch, and thanks for all the listens everybody. :wink:

Nice uplifting vibe to this one… got a strong soundtrack feel to my ears too.
Mix sounds perfectly fine to me - I don’t think you need to be sending files to anyone! :sunglasses:

I love it when folks in the south east get snowed in, being a northerner, or at least a Midlander! Definition of S-E snowed in - 2 flakes, one on top of the other :slight_smile:
Just kidding.
Nice quick piece Bane & you should develop it. It has that Lanz & Spear New Age feel to it to my ears & I think it could go places if you develop it (when it snows again!). I’d slow it down though & squeeze some more emotion from it.
Liked it.
Neil

Very well judged mix - lots of space and punch where needed.