So this is incredibly bizarre and I’m not sure what to make of this, but the stems I have on my project are being read as Left Channel brickwalled white noise and Right channel at the wrong sample rate . I use cubase as primarily a mixdown DAW and I track i was prepping to complete is now totally screwed up.
I have images attached showing what my experience is.
The .wav’s are not corrupt. I imported the same wav’s into a new project and they played perfectly. If there’s a way to reload the audio tracks correctly please let me know how to do so.
I’m using Cubase Pro 8.0.20 build 468 (64 bit)
I will breakdown what lead me here in case that helps:
- Export stems from FL Studio
- Import into cubase
- Mix, restructure, the whole 9 yards
- Decide to edit stems, go back into FL studio
- -Reprint same stems, same files, same filenames
- Suddenly horrible Error and sadness
I hope someone can help me solve this. Ill continue to troubleshoot and test things out in the meantime.