Major Plugin display bugs in 7.2

Is there a setting somewhere that i’m missing that keeps the master plugins from opening when moving from different apps to WL?

Is there a setting somewhere that i’m missing that keeps the master plugins from opening when moving from different apps to WL?

I don’t understand the question.

It seems that when I close all my plugin windows for the master section, and then look at another program like safari, excel or mail (any other software than WL), when I go back to WL the master plugins are open again. With the display glitches it is really a problem because it is a challenge to close them all quickly and they really get in the way.

I know that some of the problems could be in the plugins, but since this problem didn’t exist in 7.1, I would hop there is a way to compromise with the 3rd party plugins and get them to work as they did it 7.1 and earlier.

thanks so much for being so active and responsive to this message board…I think if it wasn’t for PG being on here helping and considering our input, I would probably have to give up on this software (for now at least).