make"Device Setup" close faster

There’s hope I think

hopefully theres a hope… :wink:
this will make me smile… if not smile at least it wont make me nervous every time i close those windows :smiling_imp: :sunglasses:

2 months since last post in this topic… cubase 7.04 is here and its the same…(something like 8 sec to close actually)

is there any tweaking i can set in win7 or cubase to solve this issue ?
need some help here !!

I really don’t care about the 8 seconds. Cubase for me, kind of shuts down, and my interface is disconnected after changing buffer settings now. It doesn’t lock up, just no audio. The background ‘Windows’ screens pop up in front of Cubase. Maybe that is part of the problem…

4 seconds here. Win7, Cb7. It’s always been about that as far back as I remember. And it doesn’t matter which audio device I’m using, so it’s not that.

Maybe a poll to see who’s quick and who’s slow?

Although I have to say the amount of times I click this window is rather small, so 4 seconds isn’t really a problem for me.

I’d quite like to have the latency options on the project window though!

Mike.

well… somehow now in 7.04 preferences/device setup close in 2 sec …(at first 2 days after update was not like this)//
i dont know why but now it closes fast :stuck_out_tongue:

No difference at all here, still takes ages, as does start up loading a project, really disappointing.