Make do with piano pedaling graphics?

I guess this is a feature request as much as a request for a temporary solution.

Can we at least have the graphics for piano/keyboard pedaling put into the Playing Techniques? I don’t need it to affect playback. I’m one of the (maybe?) minority who isn’t concerned with playback at all. I’ve basically always used these applications for engraving purposes and nothing else. I couldn’t begin to tell you how to do anything sequencing-related on these apps. I’d rather just use a dedicated app like Logic.

I appreciate the rapidity with witch updates and features have been coming (it’s been awesome!), but this would be a real boon toward the application becoming usable for production critical engraving work.

Thanks for all your hard work!

You can copy and paste the symbols from this page into Shift+X text for now: make sure you set the font to Bravura Text for the pasted characters.

We are working on piano pedaling right now, and although I’m afraid that this won’t make it into the next update (1.0.30), it will definitely be in the following one, and I am confident that you will be satisfied with the quality of the implementation.

Thanks for the reply and I look forward to the coming updates.

This really is fantastic software. For all the noise from users (myself included) about what isn’t there yet, you all should be really proud of what you’ve accomplished.