Maker position display using timebase of marker track

I would like the Marker position display (on the Marker window and Marker inspector) to reflect the timebase of that marker track rather than the timebase of the main Ruler.

My workflow:
I have 3 marker tracks. 2 are timecode based as they usually relate to specific points in a video that need to stay fixed even when the tempo changes. The 3rd is PPQ based as it identifies sections of the music content - these can move when the tempo changes.

When I view any of these Marker tracks in the Marker window they are always shown in the timebase of my ruler (Bars and Beats) regardless of the timebase of the Marker track itself. If I am viewing a linear timebase Marker track seeing the position in bars and beats is potentially useless as it’s not absolute.

So then -

If I have a linear timebase Marker track I would prefer the position of the marker to be shown in absolute terms - preferably a timecode.

If I have a musical timebase Marker track I would prefer the position of the marker to be shown in musical terms - Bars and Beats.

This makes sense to me.

Cheers,
dbh