Making a connection via the LAN

No, I was connected via LAN for the most secure connection. Since none of the LAN procedures were working, I disconnected it and went to Wifi. The the id share login process worked.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for helping me get this sorted out. I was able to track a piano part right from the laptop mic. So, the real mics on a drumset will obviously yield a better result. With that sorted, I can go ahead and book the rhythm section (bass and drums) session.

Thanks again! :+1::sunglasses:

1 Like

I assume you were logged in, just do not login when attempting to connect locally. Good luck!

that doesn’t explain why the connection was working one way but not the other …he could see video ?

This test session is a nightmare! We connected just fine. But there is an echo on the performer side that we can NOT get rid of! This is right out of the gate!!

We’re talking the minimum setup of Studio/Talkback/Instrument. The second I tried to open an additional channels for the separate drum mics, the sound degraded to a 1940’s radio broadcast quality with 80% hiss!

Any suggestions?

how are you monitoring ? you have to do it the (limited!) VST connect way you can’t freestyle it

and probably best to start a new thread !