Making sure I understand the whole USB license thing

I purchased some hardware that come with Cubase LE 5.

I installed in on my laptop but want to be able to use it on my desktop PC too.

Is it true that I need to spend $27.99 to buy the USB e-licenser in order to use this software on multiple PCs?

If I decide against this and want to transfer the license to my desktop instead of my laptop how do I do this?


Yes, you need the USB e-licenser for multiple PCs. Once you transfer your soft e-licenser to the USB e-licenser you can just move the dongle to whichever one you want to use.

Re-Activation through your MySteinberg account.