Many versions of Cubase purchased from my account and plugin information are missing, and Cubase11 cannot be opened properly

I have no idea - I’m am just guessing ? Have you put a support request in to MySteinberg ? mention that you are running Chinese version and everybody else you know has the same issue …

Wow, you’re a modern day Sherlock Holmes! Admire! You were right

why do you say that ?

Yesterday, when I was about to answer your question. My number of Posts has reached the limit. I can’t answer. I’m really sorry

Maybe my English is not very good, I think your guess is very accurate, insight is very keen, so express a kind of respect, is a kind, you have been paying attention to and solving the problems I encountered, I admire and thank you! I like Sherlock Holmes best, so I compare you to Sherlock Holmes

If there is any disrespect, I apologize. I’m sorry

thank you :slight_smile:

I was hoping you had found the solution which is why I asked :smiley: There was NO disrespect and I am flattered by the comparison

and your English is perfect - better than mine - and I’m from England !

Did you put your support ticket in to Steinberg ?

^^^^^should be fixed

Thank you for being so patient

So far, my solution is to turn off Cubase11 in Computer Explorer and restart it

“Safe Mode dialog” often pops up by itself when starting cubase11. Sometimes you can choose the above option, sometimes you are "stuck” here.

In China, my friends in the same industry are basically using Cubase, and more and more. Because the function of Cubase is really more and more powerful.

I buy a lot of Steinberg’s stuff, so I kind of support it

However, Chinese friends may not know much about Steinberg forum, so they didn’t report the problems to you in time. I just learned to be on the Steinberg forum.

You have helped me to resolve many questions, thank you very much!

For this “stuck” small problem, I think there will be a solution sooner or later.
expect!

Thank you very much for your help. Thanks again!

1 Like

You are from England, which is also Holmes’ hometown. Nice to meet you
Correction, not Computer Explorer, Computer Resource Manager
thank you

1 Like

not far from Baker Street either :smiley:

Wow, that’s great,

I see it’s your birthday,

Well, happy birthday to you!

it might not be my ‘official birthday’ - but thank you anyway