Marker window bigger than screen!

I clicked on something in the bottom of the marker window and the marker window has expanded so that it’s bottom is off screen. Nothing I do seems to be able to bring it back, so I can’t resize it, or see the big comment box.

Any ideas how to get it back to its default size?

Thanks,

Jason

change the resolution of your display, relaunch nuendo then change the resolution back.

Argh, no love! It’s off the screen at lower resolution, and still off when I switch it back.

Is there some XML to edit somewhere?!

Thanks for the tip, though.

Jason

Any other suggestions on this one? It’s making the markers window nearly unusable for tracking comments…

Thanks,

Jason

This has happend to me too. I don’t know exactly what got me out of it, but I was playing around with the show/hide button that opens up the second layer of comment fields… became un-usable but was back to normal next time I opened the session.

Try to commence zoom tracks full or zoom tracks minimal command :slight_smile:

Thanks, but still no luck. Steinberg support is doing a remote session with me tomorrow. Maybe they’ll figure something out…

Jason

i must be being simple here: if you can see the marker window can’t you drag it up until you see the relevant parts of the gui? the resolution change would also fix it as long as you can res upwards. i just tried this using the mac screensharing function – the mac i was controlling the one of the studio macs with has a larger display resolution.

It’s as if the window height is 5000 pixels. I can only drag the top of the window until it hits the OS X menu bar and the bottom controls are still somewhere way off screen. Changing res/monitors doesn’t help it a bit.