Markers don't reset with click+hold

Recently I started using templates for my projects and I did this by editing the existing jazz production template.
In the project I created with this, I cannot set or reset a marker by clicking and holding the mouse in one of the appropriate boxes named 1-8 in the taskbar.
The box turns momentarily into green but no marker is set or reset.

When I do this on another project not created with the template it works fine.
Is there a setting somewhere that needs to be checked?

Hi,

Can you try to hold-down Alt modifier and click to the “Jump to Marker” box, please?

Could you try in Cubase Safe Start Mode [Disable preferences], please?

It works to me here, even in the project created from the Jazz Production template. But I don’t have your template file, of course.

safe mode didn’t solve anything.

I am using the cc121 btw, but the problem persists either with the cc on or off.

Hi,

Would you be willing to share your template to be able to test it with the project?

to be honest I just realised that this behaviour is met in some tracks and in others not.
That is, the template has nothing to do with it, it was a coincidence and I am sorry for the confusion.

So, in some projects click+hold sets and resets a new or existing marker respectively and in some others it does not.
I have not yet found out what is the difference between those projects.
I also realised that the cc121 has nothing to do with it also, since it happens with it either on or off.

Problem persists in 10.5
In cubase 10.0 I can set markers by clicking on 1, 2,3 and so on without problems