Master Section Presets Key Commands in Wavelab Elements 7?

Hello everyone and thanks in advance for any knowledge or advice on this topic.
In previous versions of Wavelab there was a Key Command to recall Master Section Presets (Q i believe). This was a quick way to get to the plugins presets in the Master Section. However, in Wavelab Elements 7, i cannot find a key to recall Master Section Presets. Seems the only way to do this is to use the mouse. That one little key stroke was great and saved time. Am i missing the shortcut key for this function? Please help. Also, i cannot seem to find an option to activate the “Background Task Tool Window” in Wavelab Elements 7. There is an option for this in the Trial version of Wavelab 7. The shortcut Key Command for “Render” is still A! Thanks for this! Thanks everyone for your replies and responses. All helps. :slight_smile:

You can assign one shortcut for each desired Master Section preset (from the Master Section menu), but not a shortcut to open a window listing all presets. This being said, it wouldn’t be bad to have that option.

Ahh…yes…thanks PG for considering this option. This was in previous versions. The shortcut key for this was Q; also on the Master Section itself there was a presets button. Thanks again for a “great” program! And thanks to all for so much valuable information and tips in Steinbergs’ forums! :sunglasses:

Hello all,

In Wavelab 4 and Wavelab 6 Essential there was a Short Cut Key Command (Q)to recall Master Section Presets. This shortcut key “Q” brought up a window with all your personalized Master Section Presets. Then you could number the preset. Here’s how it went: Press “Q” on the keyboard- window pops up with all presets…1 through 7 for example; Use arrow up or down to desired Preset number- now it’s highlighted; press enter and wa la! Preset loaded without using the mouse! Now we have to mouse click in the bottom of the Master Section to access our Presets. i thought this was a great shortcut feature.

Hopefully we can have this option back. Working in Wavelab Elements 7.

Thanks

PS This request maybe too late for next update? If so, if there’s another update, then maybe included in that one?