Maximizer plugin is missing

I don’t have a mazimizer plugin on Mac version of Cubase Elements 6. Is this expected? Where can I find a list of all plugins available to different Cubase versions? See attached screenshot.
Screen Shot 2013-06-27 at 16.15.41.png

As you have discovered, the Maximizer is not included in Elements 6. You have to step up to the Artist level of Cubase to get it.

You can download the documentation for the different Cubase versions from the main Steinberg site. Have a look at the Plug-in Reference manuals.

There used to be a feature comparison chart, but I can’t find it.
This is the link, but it doesn’t seem to work anymore.

Aloha P,

There should be a number of ‘free’ ones (as well as all the paid ones)
kicking around the intertoobs that might work just fine with the version
of Cubase that your are using.

Here is a place to start looking:

HTH(hope this helps)
{‘-’}

Thanks all, I was just wondering, because Cubase 7 Elements has this plugin, so I thought it was kinda strange.

This is strange. The PDF on the Steinberg site (http://www.steinberg.net/fileadmin/files/PRODUCTS/Cubase/Generation_7/Cubase_7/Downloads/Cubase_Comparison_Chart.pdf) shows it included in Elements 7. The Cubase 7 Plug-in Reference manual says it is NOT included in Elements 7. :confused:

The Maximizer is available in Elements 7 only as an insert in the “Limit” slot of the Channel Strip. Not as a “normal” insert effect.

Can you swing the upgrade cost from 6 to 7? Some other nice features have been added, too.