Media Bay: Right-Click > "Search For… > [Path] does not return any results for Non-Factory content and any content that does not have a “Vstsound:\” path prefix.
Windows 10 Pro
Cubase Pro: 10.5 and 11.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open Cubase, no need to load a project
- Open the Media Bay and filter for “All media types.”
- Select a non-factory folder from the navigation tree. Preferably something with .Wav files.
- Right-Click on any .wav file, choose “Search For…” > [PATH]
—no results displayed
- remove the drive letter and “:” then switch the search modifier from “equals” to “contains”