Media Bay

oh wow misohoza, thank you so much, excellent… but how do I get rid of the drum kit that’s behind the audio please?
thank you so much

ok I worked out how to reset the pads, but I have noticed that as you go up the scale the wave increase’s in tempo, is there a way to maintain the same tempo while playing the loop?
thank you

If you want to maintain the same tempo, turn on the Audio Warp under Sample tab and play with its settings to see what will give you best results. While it will keep the same tempo, it will give more artifacts the further you go from original pitch. So it’s always a compromise.

If you have a loop and drop it in bottom of pad in the three slot it spreads the loop out to as if it were sliced.

I don’t quite understand this

hover over a pad and you will see three sets of blocks… the top block keep a loop intact… the 2 blocks seperates a loop over two pads… the bottom or the 3 blocks puts each part of the loop spread over all the pads… just mess with it… cant really explain any better.

In GA (4/ SE) the top square lets you (re)place a whole sample on the pad. The middle option with two blocks lets you add a sample to the already placed sample layer(s) for velocity sensitive drums and round robin effects, while the bottom row of blocks lets you place a whole sliced loop or a set of samples over a range of pads/ keys.

thank you for all your replies, I have been away for a while so will try these concepts later today or tomorrow,
thank you