I was already talking about this here but I figured I should do a propper issue report as well:
- Open Mediabay
- Search for a suitable place in the file tree to create a custom folder
- Right-click your folder of choice and select “create folder”
- Find a patch that you would like to copy to another folder and drag&drop it into your new folder while holding CMD Key
- select your new folder in the file tree and look at the patch list - is it empty?
- to be sure, you can rescan the folder by right-clicking it and selecting “rescan disk”
There will be no files. Because Mediabay creates weird ghost files when you copy them to another location. Files without extension - invisible to Mediabay.
This is a new bug which I just found yesterday. Please fix this asap