Melodyne and VocaLin pro 4 work sometimes.

There are 3 things in C11 that don´t seems to work for me…

1. Creat a chordtrack from an midi event.
    In cubase 10 you could rightclick on an midi-event and choose creat chords from midi-event. But when I do it in C11 nothing happend? I have created a chordtrack. (In C10 it automatic created that also).

2. Melodyne and VocaLing work sometimes. (I have the latest updates)
    Sometime it start-up melodyne but nothing shows up in the melodyne window and it says “Preparing Data”. It is like nothing has transfer to melodyne.

3. Dimension Expander (vst). When I have it on a channel it mutes the track. Not a big deal but a cool little plugin that should work…

Otherwise everything seems steady.

Worth to say is that I don´t use the latest E-licens version, that is because then my lovly “VG2” won´t work.

Hi and welcome,

Do you mean Create Chord Symbols? It works for me here. Could you try in Cubase Safe Start Mode [Disable preferences], please?

How long is the source Audio file, please? What is the file type, sample rate, bit depth…? Same topic is here already.

1. Melodyne and VocaLing work sometimes. (I have the latest updates)
    Sometime it start-up melodyne but nothing shows up in the melodyne window and it says “Preparing Data”. It is like nothing has transfer to melodyne.

don’t use a folder with a default name for your project like “new folder” . Give your project folder a name and it will work.