Menu Bar out of Scale and blurry - Win10

Hi,
Win 10, Cubase Pro V 10.5.20

The CuBase menu is doubled up and out of scale with itself. See attached screenshot.

I have 2 (dual extended) monitors. One is 1920x1080 at 125%… the other is 2K at 100%.

The problem is on the 1920x1080 at 125% monitor.

This happens because the Win10 display settings scale of this monitor 1920x1080 is 125% ( a Window recommended setting). I don’t have problems with other professional programs (DaVinci, Adobe Cloud, etc)

Changing the 1920x1080 to 100% will fix the menu… but then the text is too small for me to read. (It is a 15" laptop screen).

Hi and welcome to the forum,

What graphic card do you own, please? Is the graphic card Windows 10 and Cubase 10.5 compatible, please?

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
and Intel® HD Graphics 630

That’s a kind of question that was asked 25 years ago. Surely Cubase, being an audio program, should be good on any graphics card?

I have no problems with DaVinci Resolve and Premiere Pro…

It looks to be a software bug with extended, but different scaled monitors.

Using different scales is common (neccessary) when using a 15" laptop monitor with a larger second monitor.

The laptop I use is a ASUS ROG GL503VD, Intel® Core™ i7-7700HQ CPU.

Hi,

Please try this:

• Download the latest Studio driver version from here. If there is no Studio driver for your graphic card, use the one, which is available and continue with the same steps bellow.
  • Disconnect the computer from Internet to make sure Windows will not download and install own graphic driver.
  • Uninstall the NVIDIA driver.
  • Restart computer.
  • Start the NVIDIA driver installation (as administrator).
  • Don’t install the whole package, use the Custom (Advanced) settings.
  • Disable everything (don’t install NVIDIA Experience, PhysX, etc.), keep just the video driver enabled.
  • Connect your computer to the internet.