Menus and Symbols gone CRAZYYY!!!!

Take a look at the attached snapshots. This is the second time this has happened to me ever since I downloaded and started using Dorico several days ago.Usually after I rebooting my computer, the problem is fixed and everything looks fine. But every once in a while, upon running Dorico, I face with this scene of mixed up and wrong symbols in the palettes, and closing and restarting Dorico doesn’t fix it…I have to reboot my computer.

I recently downloaded Dorico and I am on a 30 day trial license, trying to see if I should switch from Finale, but I have been having some weird issues. This is by far the most major (and annoying) issue. Please Help! I really want to switch from Finale but such issues are not helping in making my decision.

Are you on Windows or Mac? What version of the operating system?

You might want to go to the User Control Panel and put that information in your signature, so you don’t need to enter again for future posts.

This looks your system’s font cache has got messed up. It appears that you are running Windows 10. So try clearing the system font cache. There are a number of guides out there for how to do it, but here’s one:

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/54452-rebuild-font-cache-windows-10-a.html