Merge Clipboard Cubase 9.5

Hi, can anyone help me locate Merge Clipboard in Cubase 9.5?

Thanks

We’ve had access to the new offline processing system (introduced with Nuendo 8) for almost a year and apparently absolutely nobody on the internet noticed that Merge Clipboard was gone until now. I just checked. I guess that goes to show how few people used it. :confused:

Last time I heard someone mention it, it apparently had a bug that could damage audio files when attempting to undo edits. The way it worked probably wouldn’t work well with the current offline processing system either, which might be part of the reason why it was removed. Perhaps they’re planning to introduce a new feature that will make Merge Clipboard obsolete anyway.

Depending on what you’re trying to accomplish, using Render in Place with “Mix Down to one Audio File” ticked might do the job. Paste the audio that you want to merge into a separate track and use the Split tool and event volume handles to adjust the balance between the two tracks.

So it’s gone? I’m going back to v9 I think. 2 steps forward and 3 steps back with all the other issues.