Merry Christmas and a Happy 2016!

Dear forum members,

2015 is slowly coming to an end and it’s time to say “THANK YOU” for your contribution, for the valuable discussions
in the forums and for helping us making Nuendo better, once again. It has been an exciting year for us. With the
release of Nuendo 7 we’ve been including features for game audio for the first time, alongside many new functions
for audio post-production. Meanwhile, we can say that Nuendo 7 is already one of the most successful Nuendo
release in it’s 15 years of product history. Again, many thanks for your confidence in our products.

2016 will also become a busy year for us. We have already started working on ReConforming improvements,
Game Audio Connect 2, surround mixing topics, the video engine and we will spend more time for product
maintenance.

We hope that 2015 has been a successful and exciting year for you and wishing you all the best for 2016!

Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year to you and your families,
Timo

Merry Christmas to you, the entire Nuendo team and the forum.

From a customer point of view this has been an amazing Nuendo year. It’s good to see that the platform is so healthy and vibrant. This year was my Nuendo anniversary, I got my first copy a decade ago and I still do not regret the choice.
I feel that this year was (again) a crossroads for the audio/media software industry. We are seeing companies who try to force customers into subscription plans while refusing to improve their products. On a personal note to the Steinberg team I would like to say a big thank you for not choosing that route. From my point of view it reflects the ethics that most audio people bring to their job: We try to provide the best service possible for our customers at reasonable prices.
As Nuendo users we have already had a glimpse of the future with Cubase 8.5 and I must say that I am thrilled to see Steinberg focusing on workflow improvements rather than bells and whistles. Everything Timo has mentioned is also pointing into the same direction.

All the best for 2016!

Ollie

Thanks Timo.

I was at AES in 1999 when Nuendo was first introduced (at least in the US). Began following progress then and became a Nuendo user in 2002. I have never regretted that choice. In a world of primarily Pro Tools users, I feel that Nuendo is a differentiator for me, in a positive way. After all, people are hiring me, not my tools. It’s my call to choose the best tools for what I do.

And truth be told, if someone is hesitant to try something new, I’d rather be working creatively with other, more open minded people anyway.

A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. May God bless you in 2016!

Thanks Timo,

A very merry Christmas to you and team. Wishing you all a great 2016!

All the best in the New Year!

{‘-’}

Thanks. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all! I hope you have a wonderful holiday season! :smiley: