Merry Christmas and a Healthy and Prosperous 2021!

Dear forum-members,

2020 is coming to an end and it was a challenging and nerve-wrecking year due to the impacts
of the pandemic. Studios, Artists, Freelancers, Manufacturers and especially the live-industry - all of us have been through tough times and the situation will continue for some time in the new year.

More than ever, it is important to stand together and to never stop creating, producing, engineering or mastering music, sound fx, voice or any other type of audio, even if it means “with distance” at the moment. I’d like to THANK YOU very much for your commitment & support, for your trust, for being a loyal Steinberg user even during these strange times. Rest assured that we continue to strive for the best product possible also in 2021 - that’s a promise.

Wishing you a contemplative and healthy Christmas time and
a prosperous new year 2021.

All the best,
Timo

1 Like

Hello! Can you help me? I updated Cubase pro to 11, and want to use SpectraLayers One, but it doesnt work. It says: PREPEARING DATA… MacBookPro. BigSur. SpectraLayer One

Why are you posting about this problem twice? The most likely explanation is that you’re using Big Sur, rather than Mojave or Catalina. In which case, you’re stuck until Steinberg updates SL for Big Sur.

1 Like

I was looking for someone with the same problem)) its strange because they anonced than it can work with Apple Silicon m1 - it means that they was ready for BigSur💁